Kyoko Request for Comments (KRCs) are the first step in the governance improvement process. Anyone can participate in the Governance Forum, create KRCs, and vote on improvements.
When submitting a KRC on the governance forum, the post should cover all the information of the potentially final KIP. This will allow the community to provide feedback, improvements, and if rough consensus is reached via community poll, the successful submission and voting of the KIP.
At a minimum, the KRC must include:
- Short and concise title of the KRC.
- A short and concise description of the proposal.
- The rationale for the KRC, e.g. why?
- The title of the forum post must include 'KRC:' with the short title of the KRC. E.g.
KRC: Add X DAO to the Credit Whitelist.
- A community poll that community members can use to vote.
Once posted on the governance forum, all questions and comments should be replied to and taken into consideration, to further improve the KRC.
A snapshot vote is recommended to gather community feedback and the preferred path. This snapshot allows to reach a rought consensus to maximize the chances of positive outcome of the KIP submission.